White label design services
Support for all your graphic design needs
* Are you in marketing, PR or social media and need someone to assist with digital or print graphics for your clients?
* Are you a copywriter with clients also needing design help? You do the words, I’ll take care of the designs.
* Are you a virtual assistant needing to outsource design tasks?
* Are you a printing or reprographics business? Are you looking for a reliable and affordable designer to outsource work to that will compliment your printing services?
* Are you a web designer/developer looking for graphics help with a website?
* Want to offer more services to your clients, but don’t want to spend the time and money up-skilling?
* Lots of client work? Reduce your client wait times by outsourcing work to me.
I can help you quickly, efficiently and within budget.
What is white labelling?
White label branding is where you sell my services under your brand.
Why should I use white label design services?
Not all businesses can afford to have a reliable in-house team of designers. Using me for white-label design services lets your clients benefit from professional design work, without you having the hassle or overhead of managing an in-house team. Using me gives you the best of both worlds – you outsource the design work to me, and your clients get high-quality design work in turn. You can scale your business to bring in additional profits, all without needing to take on staff! All you have to do is communicate your design brief requirements. It couldn’t be easier!
Why work with me for your graphic design support needs?
I have over a decade of design and liaison experience with clients, companies and partners.
I am well versed in working to brand guidelines and identities of the clients I support, in order to deliver consistent design work in keeping with my client’s design style.
Let me do the hard work for you
You’ll be the design lead, advising on the brief and giving feedback on progress, but I’ll work on creating your designs on your behalf.
Maximise my skillset and experience
Whatever your design brief, I have a range of skills across graphic and web design to meet your needs.
No project too big or small
From refreshing a flyer layout to adding a blog post to a website, I am happy to do as much or as little as you need.
UK based designer
All work that I carry out is completed in my home studio in South West Scotland. I do not outsource any tasks to ensure my high quality control is adhered to.
Lower your overheads
hiring me for your design projects will lower the costs of running your business as you will have no need to employ an in-house designer. Employing an in-house designer may not be a cost effective measure for your business, particularly if you are a small business! Instead of hiring a designer, use my services to meet your design needs. Pay on a per-project or retainer basis and save today!
Work smarter, not harder
All I need from you is to collate information from your client to supply me with, then I’ll deliver finished work to you. Partnering with me removes the added burden of more work on you, allowing you to focus on the areas of business you know best.
White label graphic and web design
I will not use any work I produce for you in my portfolio. The work, copyright and files belong to you and your client.
Efficient turnaround times
I’m used to working under pressure to tight deadlines, so quick turnarounds are not an issue for me.
I will be on hand during normal work hours to respond to any questions or changes you may have. In cases of emergency I can and will respond out of hours where necessary.
How it works
1. You send me your initial design brief. I will communicate with you directly to work on your project.
2. Once I have full understanding of the brief, I’ll start to produce the relevant design work for you.
3. When I have finished your project, I will send it to you for review. You will be able to tell me of any revisions you wish for me to make. I offer unlimited revisions for white label design work, to ensure we get the final product looking exactly as you imagined.
4. Once revisions have been completed, your finalised design will be packaged up and sent to you.
5. We can then repeat the process for any further work you may have.
What is the turnaround time for white label projects?
Most projects will have a first draft returned to you within 24-48 hours.
Who owns the work?
You own the copyright of all work supplied to you. Files can be supplied in any format you require.
Who does the work?
That would be me. I do not outsource any work overseas.
Will my clients know it’s you doing the work?
No. You will do all communicating with your client for the duration of the project. Your client is your client, you are my client.
What do I charge the client?
That is entirely up to you. I will invoice you for all work completed and it is your choice to add a markup on top.
Want to find out more? Need to discuss your design ideas? Get in touch!